Monday, September 3, 2012

Life of engineer says Soak No More...


India, the word itself sounds great but at old times the word engineer was also sounds the same. But now all India is full of engineers. Students in India before starting engineering they thought that there would be lot of scope and at that time they were saying to their professors and lecturers “Soak No More” about their life due to lectures and practical’s. In the hope, that when they pass out from college there life will be so easy. But when they passed out they saw that there were a lot of engineers who are unemployed.
Today engineering is all that every student wants to do. But their life is soaked into full of tension and pressure.

When I am thinking of engineering students then suddenly a songs came to my mind and it is "Give me some sunshine give me some rain give me another chance I wana live again" a heart touching song from the movie 3 IDOTS.

So all engineers’ life is just like they want surf excel which can help them to “soak no more”.
The Engineering is like an rope of hang till death if you really see the picture above.

This I wrote for the contest in the indiblogger of Surf Excel Contest

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha...All the best for the competition

    Regards
    Village Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankx dear... and always be happy just like this.

      Delete