Monday, August 13, 2012

Love OR Arrange marriage...



The above both BLUE and RED words are good in their respect of life but still there is some difference which I want to discuss below and a short story from my side. According to me,
LOVE : Those who do love marriage will decide before what to do in their whole life and how to react in bad situations.

ARRANGE : Those who do arrange marriage is only 10% of chance to decide any things because they himself don't know that are they going to live together in future together or not.

LOVE : They already know each other very well so in rest of life there is nothing to know more other than just leaving a nice and peaceful life.

ARRANGE : They don't know each other even in some cases each other’s name too, so there is a lot of things to know and understand.

LOVE : But as they know each other they can plan their lives before marriage and can follow the plan and get success in life.

ARRANGE : As they don't know each other there is no planning no thinking as compared to love marriage whole life is wasted in understanding and making plans of life.

Touching story from my side for both the situations:





There was a couple who had decided to live with each other whole life by holding each others hand in hand.

At one night they both had a same dream. In dream they saw that they are passed their whole life and now they had become old.

Then they go for a morning walk and they are walking along the beach and across the sky flashes the scenes from their life.

For each scene there was two set of foot prints in the sand one of the husband and other of his wife. When the last scene flashed before them they both looked back at the footprints in the sand. They found that many times along the path there was only one set of footprints. They also noted that it happened at the most difficult and saddest times in their life.

The husband remains calm and asked nothing. But as usual like all wife’s her wife asked him that you said that once I decided to follow you, you would walk with me all the way. But I am noticing that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of foot prints. I don't understand why when I needed you the most, you leave me???

LOVE : As all knows that those who do love marriage they spoke unlimited times the word "I LOVE YOU". So this word at that time doesn't mean or explains much more.So Now the husband who has done love marriage thinks that if there will be any misunderstanding in both of them then their life and relations spoils and started explaining her.

ARRANGE : But for the arranged marriage person it goes like this:
He Smiled and gently replied, my dear wife I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering when you see only one set of foot prints, I carried you in my arms...

So friends thanks for your valuable time, I expressed my views what about yours...

By the way this I had wrote for the contest in Indiblogger below is the link please feel free to visit it in Facebook. 

2 comments:

  1. Both types of Marriages have its own pros and cons ,actually it depends more on a couple....how they do in this institution of marriage,how they cooperate and adjust is the prime matter.

    ReplyDelete