Wednesday, April 8, 2015

First Day in Delhi...




First Day in Delhi...

Delhi... Dil walo ki delhi(People with good hearts).
Delhi is the Capital of India located at the heart place of India map.
I have heard many good things and of-course bad things about Delhi. 
I was eagerly waiting for the when I will visit Delhi NCR but didn't got any chance to visit there.

I was working in a Software Company named "ESS (Eastern Software System)" The company was so good and i loved its employees and management too.

My place of working was Surat (a fastest growing city in Gujarat). Once I got a call from HR and they informed that my requirement is in Delhi Head office so i have to visit there.

Hearing this I got excited and asked to mam that when i have to leave for that.
ESS has booked the ticket in "Garib Rath" from Surat to Delhi.The ticket PNR status shows that waiting 6 (WL/6)

Only one day was left and the ticket PNR status shows WL/3. on the day of journey chart was prepared and the PNR status remains WL/1 it was my hard luck that it didn't got confirmed.

Again a sadness on my face has came.I informed to HR about the status of Ticket. Next day i reached office in Surat and started work as usual.


Suddenly i got a call from HR that you have to leave Surat today they have booked a Flight ticket from Vadodara to Delhi.
In my mind I just said WOW..... I was so happy that for the first time i am going to Delhi and also in Flight.(Flight was booked if indigo)

Any how i reached the airport of Vadodara as it was not easy for me to travel to home which was in Kosamba and also from home to Vadodara with in 2 hrs.

But I made it and finally i was in Airport of Vadodara for Delhi. I was new and first time in airport. little bit nervous and don't know what to do next.
I found a person sitting beside me. I just asked him to explain the process to reach the plain, I didn't remembered the name of the person but he was a nice person. He told me that first time in Airport i said yes. so he told don't worry just follow me am also going to Delhi in the same flight.

My friend had told me to take window seat in flight but when my turn came to get boarding pass i was not aware to ask for the window seat so they gave me any seat as per them.

luggage was weighted and sent for luggage with security lock. one by one security checks was done i followed the person. I saw there was written that not to take pics but i was not able control my self and took one pic only. 

then came the time when every one get into the bus for the final run to plain...
I i got inside the plain it was soooo good and i cant explain my feeling for being in Aeroplane.. 

The tour was good i will not tell the experience in plain with Air Hostess as you must visit for getting experienced.... ;)

I was not afraid from take off of flight but landing was little bit jerky.


finally i reached the Delhi Airport terminal 3. My company ESS has sent a taxi for me to pickup from there which took me to Shipra sun city awesome society with lots or flats. The way to Shipra was dark but i enjoyed the street lights of Delhi roads. But was not able to see the beauty of Delhi,

I found that there were more vehicles then person living in house. i.e if there stay 3 peoples in one house then they were having 4-5 vehicles. 3 two wheeler and 2 four Wheeler. 

Next day I went to office which was in Noida. I saw the Delhi city, its metro and all.
Delhi is green city. I found clean roads and trees. one of the best thing of Delhi is its metro rail. most people used to travel through metro to reach on time and avoid Delhi traffic. Nice metro station below the ground and all. I also found helping people there because they offer seats in metro to needy ones. I too had given the seats to an old lady.

Finally i reached my office and started working.
Over all the day was good my Delhi office was so big and nice as per my assumption.


I have been there for 6 months and also seen visiting places like Red fort, Lotus Temple, Gurudwara, India Gate, Qutub Minar etc...
You must visit once to Delhi and enjoy the life....

Metro photo is taken from delhimetrorail
First India gate photo is taken from themediaant.com
Delhi Top view image is taken from digitaljournal.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment